Seagoville Public Library
Manage your account, check due dates, reserve or renew library materials here.
Your library resources available anytime, anywhere.
Story Time for Preschoolers
Fridays at 10:30 AM
Books and story related crafts are presented to preschoolers ages 3 to 5, each Friday morning at 10:30 am.
Summer Reading Club 2017 Schedule (TENTATIVE)
Each program scheduled for 10:30 am
June 9, 2017 - Safety Program with the Seagoville Fire and Police Departments
June 16th - Nature Walk at the John Bunker Sands Wetland Center
June 23, 2017 - Science Program with "Professor Branius"
June 30, 2017 - Splash Pad Party at Bruce Central Park
Reading Contest Logs will be due on August 1, 2017 by 7:00 pm
Work and research from the office or from home, anytime.
You will find help, information, and workshops regarding resume preparation, writing cover letters, online application completion, job hunting strategies, and interviewing techniques. You will also find links to self-paced tutorials, lists of agencies offering training by region, and much more. Explore Texas Workskills Development for Libraries project website, as we offer information to help Texans enhance their standard of living through education and employment.
Try these databases filled with magazine articles, encyclopedia entries, and other materials to help you discover more on any subject, from general interest to business, hobbies, and more. Please see your librarian for a user name and password.
The Puzzler's Exchange
Do you love jigsaw puzzles? If so, it's free and easy to participate in the Puzzler's Exchange.
Puzzles to be exchanged.....
- Should be in their original box/package
- Should be in very gently used condition with no missing pieces
- Should have all pieces contained in a Ziploc bag
- Should be "family friendly" images - no obscene words or images, please.
- Please, no more that three puzzle exchanges per visit.
- Donations accepted and appreciated during regular business hours even if you do not wish to exchange your puzzle.
- Please, no puzzles in the after -hours drop boxes.